Chiropractic and Pregnancy
Immense changes occur in a female’s body during pregnancy. Your body is continually adapting to your growing baby, as your belly grows your centre of gravity changes.
At times the development and growth of your baby can occur too fast for your body and may result in discomfort in the low back, pelvis, hips, sacro-iliac joints or pubic bones. You may find the changes occurring with your breasts create discomfort in your upper back and neck, which you have never felt before.
You aren’t alone!
Nearly half of all mothers-to-be suffer from some form of back pain.
Chiropractic Care during pregnancy is a safe and effective choice for you and your unborn child.
Potential benefits of chiropractic care
- Relieving back, neck and joint pain
- Stabilizing pubic symphysis and sacro-iliac joints
- Maintaining a healthier pregnancy
- Controlling symptoms of nausea
- Reducing the time of labour and delivery
- Alleviating sciatica
- Maintaining uterine ligament flexibility and balance
- Enhancing function of the nervous system
Call 01753 855 428 or email to find out more about how Chiropractor can help you during your pregnancy.